Our community is a serene and tranquil hideaway from the busy schedule and pressures of everyday life.
Our beaches have sugar white sand and turquoise water with uncrowded beaches and every evening the sunset is breathtaking. This is what attracted my husband and me to the Forgotten Coast of Florida.
We relocated to Mexico Beach FL about 19 years ago from Southern Illinois. I grew up on a farm in Southern Illinois and helped with all the daily activities of farm life for many years, and after college have worked in the business community for over 30 years.
After we moved to Mexico Beach FL, I pursued a career in Real Estate. I thoroughly enjoy my career, am very serious about the real estate market and my goal is to be genuine and diligent in assisting you with your real estate needs, therefore creating a satisfied customer!
In March 2009, we opened Forgotten Coast Realty of NW Florida, providing real estate service for Buyers and Sellers in The Forgotten Coast of Florida area. Since that time several experienced Agents have joined the firm, so I am very excited about the future.
- Listed & Sold 1st property my first week on the job.
- Sales over 1 Million the first 6 months.
- Top 3 Agents May 2005 #3
- Top 3 Agents July 2005 #3
- Top 3 Agents August 2005 #1
- Top Producer in Office 2007
- Broker Association 2007
- Top Producer in Office 2008
- Board of Directors – Realtors Association of Franklin & So Gulf Counties FL
- Secretary -Realtors Association of Franklin & So Gulf Counties FL
- Opened Forgotten Coast Realty of NW Florida – March 2009
- TOP AGENT 2012 Magazine
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
- RES.NET Certified
- WOSB Certification
- Opened Branch Office – 2015
- Appeared in HGTV “Beachfront Bargain Hunt” Episode 801 “Not the Average Joe
- Broker Associate
- 1031 Exchange
- Broker Owner
- AHWD – At Home With Diversity
- SFR – Short Sale & Foreclosure
- CRB -Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- RES.NET Certified #72198
- WOSB Certification
- NRBA – National REO Brokers Association
- RSPS – Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
- NAPW – National Association of Professional Women
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- Gulf Front Property
- Vacation Homes / Townhomes / Condos
- Lots / Land
- Short Sales
I hope you enjoy the personal touch. I am striving to provide you the most information and bring our community to you. If I can be of any assistance in your real estate needs, simply fill out the form below to contact us online or give me a call at (850) 819-1205 or the office at 850-648-3000!
Have questions? Reach out any time.
Thank you for reaching out. I'll be in touch very soon!